Invalid Love-Episode 1 Invalid Love-Episode 1

Less tween, more frame by frame animation. Get better microphones.

LightYagami123 responds:

Yeah, you're right, and I'm currently buying a legit microphone. Remember, I made this animation at age 14. If you want to see my current skill level, see my recent movie post "StickWars: Episode 1." :)

WTF Chinese New Year!? WTF Chinese New Year!?

How can this be your second animation ever when you have two previous movies on NG?

archer archer

It's hard to tell what's going on. That's a problem.

Klipus responds:

Hm I see .... thank's for the comment , I'll try to make it more clearer next time ! :)

Central Bwankers Central Bwankers

It's actually upsetting how accurate this appears to be.

The Original Sonic The Original Sonic

This looks suspiciously like an animated gif.

SpeedDrawingCastleCrasher SpeedDrawingCastleCrasher

First of all, it looks like he has on a diaper, and the green crap you added at the end looks like Marge Simpson's hair falling out of its bun, only green. Secondly, this is the slowest "speed drawing" I've ever seen. You are in fact aware that words mean things, and "speed" indicates that things are supposed to happen quickly, right?

Third, what's with going to your desktop and chat while recording? If you're recording yourself drawing something, then don't blow your time doing things other than drawing. That's just insulting to us as the audience.

Come back when you can actually draw something quickly, and then put it in some format that we can skip to the end of and that doesn't automatically replay. You even say in the description of the YouTube version that you're not happy with the result here, so why share it? Putting stuff like this up is just wasting everyone's time, wait until you have something you're proud of to show us.

Jimbobasaur responds:

I sped it up to the fastest possible speed with camtasia studio 7, which btw is BRILLIANT! the speed was a shocking 999% faster than the original recording, so please check it out on youtube and btw it's not a cap its green smoke which is his magic in the game :-)

Ugly People Ugly People

I can't make out a word of this.

Kingdom hearts corrupted Kingdom hearts corrupted

If just the menu is 5.2MB, you've done something terribly wrong.

Meet Me By The Lake Meet Me By The Lake

It's pretty good, but why is it 24mb?

emily-youcis responds:

Because the sound is raw whoops haha

Mlp: Chrysalis Pov Nsfw Mlp: Chrysalis Pov Nsfw

I'm not generally a MLP fan, but I have to admit, this is pretty clever.