Fig. 8 Fig. 8

I was reviewing my videos on YouTube, and found my 37mil full combo video. I think upwards of 40mil is possible - has anyone done it? Or was I 10 years ago the only one crazy enough to try to optimize and full combo this game?

Chess story Chess story

Can't castle.

2048 2048

After sinking more time into this than I should have, I found out your game does not support blocks larger than 2048. I worked very hard to get a 4196 block, and when I finally got there, the two 2048s didn't merge. Fix that, allow for blocks up to 33568, and your game will be a great clone of the original.

Gomoku: Free-style Gomoku: Free-style

It's not bad for what it is. It's significantly harder to tie than it is to win though; I found a pattern that guarantees a win in 8 moves every game, but it took me over an hour to figure out how to draw.

Amber's Virtual Date Amber's Virtual Date

You've managed to make sex games boring. The gameplay is uninspired, and the first thing you do in this game is lie to the player about their choices affecting the outcome. I am not impressed at all.

Puzzling Rush Puzzling Rush

Uh... so the game is fun enough, but I just got the 100pt medal for completing the Elf campaign after passing level 2 of the Human campaign. That seems like it's probably a bug.

Sword Storm Sword Storm

It would be nice if you got some sort of warning when your powerup was about to run out. I can't count the number of times I died just as my shield powerup ended, because I thought I still had a couple seconds. Otherwise, nice and simple and difficult. GG.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks!

Great suggestion- I added it just now :)

FatKidFallingDownStairs FatKidFallingDownStairs

Repetitive game is repeptitive.

The last level says something about water rockets, but I lasted 2 minutes on it without dying and never saw any. Were they supposed to show up at some point?

I took damage from the first 2 obstacles and finished a level, and did not get the medal for it.

Apparently the game has some bugs. Please fix them.

Okk responds:

The Showing Off medal was the most complicated to implement, and apparently, I did not do a very good job testing it. Previously, due to an error, it could only be unlocked on level 1, but this bug should be fixed now.
As for the water rockets on level 6, I haven't seen any problems with them. They should be appearing as the fifth object, and every ten objects after that (including speed changes.)

Ventures Of ♛Cyberdevil Ventures Of ♛Cyberdevil

The only challenge to this game is the bad controls. Making the game artificially hard is not a good design choice.

Squish the Booger Monster Squish the Booger Monster

It's not very interesting to play, and stage 4 seems to be impossible based on how many things there are to squish and how little time you get.